Saturday, March 30, 2013

more cleansing products

In order to complete my make-up removal routine I like to use the "Extremly gentle cleanser lotion" and the "Gentle toner".



After I took off my eye make-up, I usually splash my face with some warm water and use the cleanser lotion to get rid off my foundation, concealer and so on. I massage it onto my skin and especially focus on those areas that I find hard to clean, like between my eyes, around my nose and my chin area (I got some kind of crease there haha). I wash it all off using warm water again, which is opening the pores for my next step.
To finish it all off, I pour some of the gentle toner onto a cotton pad and wipe it all over my entire face to make sure that the last bit of make-up and dirt from the day come off. Again, I focus on the hard-to-clean areas and the edges of my face 'cause I tend to forget those.

As I mentioned in my previous post about the eye make-up remover by Avène, these products are quite expensive so if your skin is not hyper sensitive you probably won't need those. For all the girls (and boys!) with such skin as mine who are frustrated by the results of regular drugstore products, here you go and you're welcome :P
I can just repeat myself but these products really do an amazing job and are absolutely worth their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment