Monday, March 25, 2013

my experiences with biotin pills

The last couple of years I've been losing a lot of hair and I really mean A LOT. Especially when I wash my hair:
the drain is blocked with hair, it clings to my comb, it's on the floor, it's everywhere!
I can run my fingers through my hair and gather just like that a bunch of loose hair.
I am really surprised I didn't get any bald spots so far.
As my nails started breaking and ripping too, even when they were still short, I decided I'd try a treatment with biotin.
I took one every day for one month and now I only take one like every other or every third day.
I did notice a difference after the first month. I felt like I was losing less hair although the amount diverged a lot between the washes. My nails are definitely stronger. Sometimes I still notice some lines on them but they didn't rip once.
All in all I'm content with the outcome, but I was hoping the biotin would have a bigger impact on my hair, since I'm still losing quite a bit of it.

I hope this was helpful and maybe you want to share your personal experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment