Sunday, May 12, 2013

MIA MIA MIA...so sooowey!

Hi there everyone!

First of all, I'm really sorry I've been missing in action a little the last couple of days. There was a lot going on here and I didn't feel like posting anything just to post something. I don't think that's the right way to maintain this blog and show you the best I can. 
The bad news is, I'm leaving for Amsterdam tomorrow morning, so that's why I probably won't be posting anything the following week either :( 
Big 'awwwwww :(' for that please! Thank you.
But I will shoot a 'My Dutch Experience' video and upload that as soon as I get back and DailyAnni is coming with me who will shoot a follow-me-around video, so you can go check that out, too.

The good news is, while I was MIA I've been working on a couple DIYs (3 actually) and there are at least two more planned AND I've been working additionally on another idea that I hope you all will be pretty excited for :) I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet because the whole thing is still in the process but you can look forward to a whole bunch of new videos and posts when I come back! Yiha!

Of course you can also follow me on Instagram (my name there is also themichelleburton), I'm pretty active over there and you can always check out what I'm working on, keep up-to-date with my crafts and DIYs and get sneeky peekys :)

That's it for today, hope you're as excited as I am :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment