Tuesday, August 27, 2013

belgian fleamarket





 




As I mentioned yesterday, I went to a fleamarket on sunday. In Brussels, there's a fleakmarket everyday until about 2pm in "les Maroles". It's kind of a cheap neighborhood, which does not reflect on the quality of what you get for your money.
The fleamarket itself is not huge, but one marketeer has a giant offer. I got the impression as if you could get there anything. There were toilet bowls, urinals, water-taps, sinks, pictures, frames and canvasses in any size, kitchen utensils, dishes, tobacco boxes, mintage, books, clothes, photo albums, clothes, toys, vintage cameras, chairs, everything! I guess I don't have to point out that I loved it ;)

I've been to fleamarkets before in Germany, but I find it really hard to find something you can actually use and would buy at a fleamarket. Especially not at a price that's fleamarket and second hand appropriate.

Please let me know if you would like me to give you some tips on how to shop on a fleamarket :)





No comments:

Post a Comment