Sunday, September 1, 2013

farmer's market


Hi there!

Each sunday, there's a farmer's market close to Porte de Hal. I heard about it a couple of times so I went there today with some friends. 

You can get there anything from fruits and vegetables over flowers to clothing and the prizes range from super cheap to "yah, okay". 

There's also a place where you can get tea and crêpes stuffed with cheese and olives. We didn't go there today because we had tea before we left but I definitely want to try it sometime! Especially since it smelled deliciously. 
Although I got some pretty good deals, it was super exhausting because there were just so many people, mainly old ones and toddlers. Plus, every couple of steps you passed someone screaming out their offer. But I guess that's just what you have to expect when you go to a market. 

I tried to take some pictures for you, but honestly, that was not that easy. Because of the crowd it was kinda hard to get my phone out of my bag and in addition to that, I didn't want to risk getting it stolen. The market takes place in a neighborhood that's an entire Bermuda Triangle. Everything disappears, except for garbage ;)

See you soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment