Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What I ate Wednesday

Hi there!

Today's Wednesday and I actually wanted to start posting "what I ate Wednesday". But OF COURSE I forgot about it this morning! I can't believe it's Wednesday already...I'm in Brussels since two weeks already. On the one hand it feels like I came here such a long time ago but on the other hand the days are passing by so quickly!

Anyways, here is what I ate today:
As I said, I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast this morning, but it was nothing special anyway.


I just had some granola with milk, I didn't even chop any fruit into it because I was running late.



I had kind of an early and small breakfast, so I had a banana as a snack to bridge the time until lunch time.


As lunch I had two bread rolls (no wholemeal for once) with cream cheese, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, pepper and salt.

 

As dinner I had the leftovers from yesterday's recipe. Honestly, I don't know how to go grocery shopping and how to cook for just one person. I just can't do it, it's always too much.

Additionally, I drank about 2.5l tap water today until now, I guess I'll be drinking about another 0.5-1l this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment