Friday, December 6, 2013

What I ate Wednesday



For breakfast I made a smoothie out of a banana, a pear, some water, flaxseed and cinnamon. Didn't look pretty, but was definitely tasty! Additionally I had some bread with nutella. Shame on me, I know, whatever...:D




Since I knew I was going to be running around all day I packed my lunch to go. I made some sandwiches with ham and cheese, cut up a cucumber and threw in some cherry tomatoes I had left over. 

Later that day my friend and I made some chocolate muffins with cherries, ohhh yum! The recipe is my brother's, I'll post it and some pictures this weekend.

As a late and small dinner we had asparagus soup, and of course I forgot to take a picture. I'm sorry, I'm really not good at this! But I guess everyone has seen asparagus soup before so it's not that bad...



No comments:

Post a Comment