- crêpes...dah! here's my all-time favourite crêpes recipe
- cream cheese; I like to use the ones with pepper or herbs, but I can imagine that something more fancy like tomato&chilli would be really tasty too!
- smoked salmon; in case you don't like fish, smoked ham tastes also really nice in this combination, try Serrano or Parma ham!
what you do:
- fry the crêpes, if you have enough time, give them a moment to cool down a little
- spread cream cheese on them, don't hesitate to be generous ;)
- lay out the smoked salmon on top
- roll up the crêpes and slice them in about 3cm thick pieces
- you can serve these treats at a BBQ, at a nice evening with drinks and friends or as an amuse-gueule before dinner!