Thursday, October 18, 2012

mix your own nail polish colour inspired by Mr.Kate




























so I saw this cool idea on http://www.mrkate.com/ and wanted to try it! I think it turned out pretty good. It's just that I didn't have an empty polish bottle so I had to use the nail polish right away and applied it with a make-up brush.


what you need:
  • some nail polishes; colour is completely up to you! just mix whatever you like
  • a dotting tool, I simply used a toothpick
  • something to mix your colours on, in my case it's the packaging of my make-up sponges
  • an empty polish bottle (if you want to mix some more and store it afterwards)

what you do:
  • put some of your nailpolish on the pad; keep in mind that you need enough to cover all ten nails!
  • mix it until you got the shade you want!
  • I just painted some dots and lines on there and sealed in the design with a clear top coat

the products I used:
manhatten pro shine base coat
p2 color victim nail polish in 500 eternal 
astor fashion studio in 208502
astor fashion studio in 004 deliciously violet (btw I love the astor nail polishes 'cause they dry REALLY quickly!)
astor nail artist gloss top coat   


No comments:

Post a Comment