Thursday, March 28, 2013

heavenly easy chocolate "cup"cake





I found this recipe online for a chocolate cake which you are supposedly able to do with a cup and a microwave. I thought this would NEVER work but still decided to give it a try. 

what you need:
  • 1 egg
  • 4 tablespoons of flour
  • 1 teaspoon of baking powder
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar
  • 3 tablespoons of cocoa
  • 3 tablespoons of nutella
  • 3 tablespoons of milk
  • 3 tablespoons of oil

what you do:
  • put it all in the biggest cup you have
  • in case you only got regular sized ones you should probably cut all measurements in half
  • mix it really well; I used an eggbeater for that
  • put your microwave on the highest heat setting and let the cup spin in there for about 2-3 minutes
  • voilĂ !


I put this plastic thingy on top of the cup, not totally thinking it through...I ended up with a bit of the cake stuck to it. So don't do that! haha 
But I have to admit I'm really surprised how well this worked out. I'm not that much of sweet tooth so I just had a couple of bites of it but it tastes soooo good! The cake is so soft and tasty OH MY GOD!
Plus this is really quick and a great alternative for those of you how live alone maybe or generally don't eat a lot of cake.
Hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment