what you need:
- 1mm thick wire (you can usually get this in silver, gold and bronze)
- a round-nosed pliers
- a side cutter to cut the wire
- a nail file
- a ruler
- a round pen
- some beads or rhinestones if you want
what you do:
- cut the wire at at least 16cm length
- take the round-nosed pliers and bend the wire at 6cm to the left and then at 2.5cm to the right again
- bend the end that sticks out at the right and bend around the first curve
- take the round pen and press this formed part around it
- bend in the "edges" so the ear cuff stays where you put it and doesn't fall off
- bend the two left wire pieces downwards; maybe put it on to check if it fits the way you bent it
- form a little eyelet on the shorter end; mine pointed downwards 'cause that just fits better
- put your chosen ornamentation on the longer wire and form a little eyelet on this one two
- if these instructions are a little hard to understand or visualize, watch the video above!
the products I used:
I got the wire, the round-nosed pliers and the beads all at my local craftstore idee.
You can also buy these thing at Michaels or on amazon for example.