Sunday, May 5, 2013

how I get inspired

Friday I went shopping with one of my best girlfriends and she showed me a new - at least to me it's new haha - store where you can buy some pretty cool things. I just noticed that some of them were really expensive partially because they were fair-trade. 
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind paying more when I know that the fabric is organic or was produced under fair conditions. I even bought a cute tshirt for 29,95€ which is usually not a price I pay for a simple shirt.
So, what I was going to say is that I don't have the money to buy all the things and clothes I like. That's why I like to use shopping trips to get some inspiration. There are actually a lot of things you can do yourself and save a lot of money doing so.
Thus I took some pictures of things that I liked or thought you might like and which are absolutely DIY-able.







So sorry for the low resolution, I just took some snapshots with my phone and the lighting wasn't the greatest either.
Let me know what you think and if you'd like me to do some tutorials on some of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment