Wednesday, May 8, 2013

outfit of the day: dyed zebra










JEANS  H&M     SHOES  CONVERSE     SHIRT  MAISON SCOTCH     RING  SIX     NECKLACE  F21     BRACELET  BIJOU BRIGITTE     CARDIGAN  FLASHLIGHTS     BAG DIY



Today I wore one of my new acquirements I mentioned in a previous post and since I already had mentioned it I felt like I should also show it to you.
Since it's just a regular day and I don't have any big plans I kept it really simple and casual.
I just threw on my good old washed out black jeans and chucks. They're of a dark purple so I guess that's why they are my favorite! ha! Of course I'm wearing the new blue-ish zebra striped shirt. (That would be a cool nail design, right?)
For jewelry I went with a simple but noticeable silver ring, a silver ring necklace and a black and silver-studded leather bracelet.
To finish it all off I layered a black cardigan over my shirt and grabbed my Harry-Potter-bag.




friends in this post:
http://lynniesflowers.blogspot.de/ 
https://www.youtube.com/user/DailyAnni

No comments:

Post a Comment