Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm about to move!

Hi there everyone!

As I told you before, I'm moving to Brussels to attend university.
Up to now, pretty much everything is organised and taken care of, except for my appartment. Due to false information I thought I had a room on campus but last week I found out that I didn't.
So now I'm appartment-hunting which is really not that simple on the verge of semester starting.


That's also the reason why I have not been blogging frequently lately and I'm really sorry for that. Also, I'm not sure how blogging is going to fit in my everyday life when I finally am in Brussels. I'll probably need sometime to adapt, plus I've got classes and will have to study.
In addition to that, I don't even know whether I will have a camera except for my phone. 

I will try to keep blogging whenever I can and we all may have to live with bad quality pictures for a while.
I really hope you understand and I promise I will do my best to keep the posts coming.




Bye for now!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment