Sunday, September 8, 2013

waffle recipe

what you need (for about 12 waffles):

  • 450g flour
  • 220g sugar
  • 200g margarine (room temperature)
  • 4 eggs
  • about 200ml milk
  • 1/2 sachet baking powder
  • 1 sachet vanilla sugar

what you do:
  • stir margarine and sugar, adding whisked eggs until you get a foamy dough
  • blend flour, sugar, baking powder and vanilla sugar in another bowl
  • add that to the stirred margarine, sugar and eggs and fold in the flour mixture
  • then start blending and keep adding milk until you get a smooth but pasty dough
  • don't forget to oil the waffle iron!






I went to my friends' place today and we made these delicious waffles, I can't believe how good they were! Usually my waffles get a little stiff and dry but these were super soft. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did ;) 
credits for the recipe go to my friend BTW

No comments:

Post a Comment