Friday, September 20, 2013

What I ate Wednesday



Today, I had some apple crumble for breakfast. I know, this is definitely not the healthiest one but we had some left over and it had to be eaten. And I actually did not eat all of it, just about half. Plus I had a cup of apple-fig tea. I've been drinking it all day :)  (apple crumble recipe)



As a snack I had some grapes and a nut mixture which consisted of peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts and almonds. I wanted to have lunch/dinner with my mom so I had to bypass the time somehow.


As a late lunch/early dinner we had macaronis with spinach, gorgonzola and a little cream.


While watching TV, I snacked some potatoe chips for once.




This definitely wasn't my healthiest day, but every once in a while you - or at least I - need to cheat my regular diet and satisfy my cravings. 


So sorry for uploading this so super duper late, I was really busy the last days running errands, packing and catching up with some friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment