Monday, December 16, 2013

throwback thursday?

Hi there!

Student life has been crazy the last couple of weeks, seriously!
I started to study for my exams and tried to tackle all the other assignments and responsibilities you have to deal with in everyday life. 

I know I kind of neglected this blog during this time and I'm sure it will be hard to get back on track any time soon.

This is why I've been thinking about what I can include into my posts which covers my usual topics but requires maybe a little less time than for example my clothing-DIYs. 
I really like the "What I ate Wednesday" or rather the idea of a regular thing I can add to my blog, maybe not every week but at least several times.

I did a couple of "throwback thursday"s and "flashback friday"s on my Instagram and thought maybe you'd like to see them on here, too. For those of you who don't know these so called tags:
You basically post about things you did in the past, either because you feel nostalgic or because you want to remind people that you might have uploaded something they didn't see yet and might be interested in. 



I started this blog over a year ago and posted something everyday at times, so I'm sure that there might be something interesting on here. 
Now, it's up to you again:
Would you like me to include some flashbacks and throwbacks? I might dig up something interesting, maybe even something I didn't post before and I could include a personal background story. What do you think?

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment