Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I ate Wednesday





For breakfast I made a smoothie out of a banana, a kaki, quite a bit of oatmeal, a handful of flaxseed, some multivamin juice and water. 




For my lunch I prepared some bread with cheese and grabbed two mandarins. Here you can see just one of my sandwiches, but I actually had two of them ;) I prepared both my lunch and my breakfast in the evening before, which was pretty nice. This way I could just grab all of it and run out of the house.



I had my first dinner pretty early in the day. I heated up some leftovers from the day before, which was some pasta-broccoli-casserole. 



Since I was up pretty late studying, I granted myself a second, really late dinner. I guess this dish is a German one, we call it "Strammer Max". It's bread with butter, some ham (usually raw/smoked) and fried egg, sunny side up. Usually it's served with pickles, but I didn't have any so I chopped up a tomato. 

No comments:

Post a Comment