- 2 bananas
- 1 cup of berrys (you can choose whichever you like)
what you do:
- slice up the bananas and berrys and freeze them over night
- slicing them before will make the process easier and quicker for you
- put them in a blender and process them until you reach a smooth and creamy consistency
- you might have to scrap down the sides occasionally
- put it back in the freezer for about 30 minutes
- enjoy your homemade icecream!
I chose not to wait any longer for the weather to get sunnier and hotter and just started the spring/summer season :) There will be more recipes for the sunny days coming soon!
PS.: I only have a handblender with which it was a little harder to do, but it is absolutely possible. It just might take you a little longer and if the processing gets too hard at some point you can add a sip of water.