Tuesday, April 2, 2013

nails of the week: springy greens

This week I'm celebrating the sun that finally fought her way through the grey clouds. Secretly I'm hoping that wearing bright and pretty colors will encourage her to stay with us so we can finally announce spring time and not feel like liars :D (The weather here really sucked the last couple of weeks!

 


Since I love love looove green and it's the only nail polish color I've got in 5 different shades I decided to go a teeny-tiny bit funky painting all my nails a different shade.


the products I used:
Manhattan ProShine base coat
Astor Fash'n Studio 111611 (the one on my pinky)
Astor Fash'n Studio 2179 (on my thumb)
p2 color victim in 232 shockful (index finger)
p2 color victim in 780 crazy about green! (middle finger says hi!)
p2 color victim in 620 artful (what's left?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment