Sunday, May 26, 2013

when in need of a quickie

what you need (for 4 people):
  • 500g spaghetti
  • 4 tomatoes
  • black olives
  • about 400g mozzarella
  • basil
  • olive oil
  • pepper, salt, tabasco if you like
  • Parmesan

what you do:
  • cook spaghetti according to instructions in salty water
  • in the meantime, wash tomatoes and dice them, as well as mozzarella, olives and basil
  • when the spaghetti are done, drain the water and just throw everything you chopped on them, plus olive oil, pepper, salt, tabasco and Parmesan



I like to do this when I'm in a hurry but need something more filling than a banana. It takes 10 minutes tops and is really tasty, as usual! :P
Since I was in a rush - obviously - I just took a quick snapshot with my phone, so that's why the picture has such low quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment