Friday, July 19, 2013

little beauty tip for hot summer days

During these really hot summer days, I find it the most refreshing to cool either your head or your feet down.
Since I'm still a little girly, at least in some ways, I usually have make-up on and my hair done in some way. Obviously, I don't want to keep touching them up all day long. So dunking my head into a bucket of ice-cold water a couple times a day is not really an option for me.
That's why I like to do it with my feet. Just fill up a bowl or a bucket with cold water, add some ice cubes and put your feet in there. It's going to be freaking cold during the first secons but after that, it's so refreshing! Cooling down your feet will cool down your entire body temperature! 
You can do it while you're sitting outside in the sun, while you're eating, while you're watching TV,...doing anything that doesn't require feet action!
Plus, after a while your feet will get all wrinkly and the skin softens. That's the perfect timing for a foot-rub :) Take a pumice stone or a body brush and start scrubbing. After that, your feet will feel and look so nice and like new!


Now go back outside and enjoy the weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment