Thursday, October 17, 2013

What I ate Wednesday




My breakfast was just a banana today because I overslept and had to get out of the house as fast as I could :P







To balance out my lousy breakfast I made a MOUNTAIN of pasta with spinach, a little cream, tomatoes and roasted pine nuts for lunch. Awwww yum! (here's the recipe) I ate so much of it, it was enough for the entire day!




I worked out in the evening and I always need to eat something after that, so I made a green smoothie. Also, I really needed to use up the spinach I bought. Somehow, I can only find them in huge packs of 500g and what single person eats so much spinach??


I've been drinking water all day with a dash of multivatmin juice. Apart from the smoothie I only drank 2l today, which is not enough for me. Has to be better tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. ion titanium hair color
    The titanium knife color of the green hairline is characterized by the absence of babylisspro nano titanium hair dryer any color cost of titanium in the hairline. The red hue of the gray ford edge titanium 2021 color is thaitanium due to the accumulation of

    ReplyDelete