Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I ate Wednesday



 For breakfast I made porrdige, added some flaxseed into it and topped it off with almonds, hazelnuts, a mandarin and honey.



As an afternoon snack I had a smoothie made of 2 bananas, 1 kaki and 1/2l of water.

Additionally I drank 2l of tea and 1/2l of water with a sip of orange juice.


I got home late last night from my trip to Germany. I took a remote bus to get back home and it took forever! Usually I need about 4-5 hours for that trip but yesterday it took me almost 8 hours! I was completely wiped out when I got home and still am a little today. I didn't really feel like doing anything, especially cooking, so I didn't eat a whole lot today.
BUT I'm going to make up for the lack of posts lately and am looking forward to it! Hope you are as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment